Vitabiotics Pregnacare Plus
Pregnacare Plus by Vitabiotics is a supplement that pregnant women can take to support their health and the health of their developing baby. First and foremost, it contains essential vitamins and minerals that pregnant women need to maintain their overall health during this important time. For example, it includes folic acid which is important for the baby’s brain and spinal cord development.
Additionally, Pregnacare Plus contains Omega-3 fatty acids which are important for the baby’s eye and brain development. These fatty acids are found in fish, but many pregnant women avoid fish due to the risk of mercury contamination. Taking this supplement is a great way for pregnant women to get these important nutrients without having to worry about the risks of consuming fish.
Another great thing about Pregnacare Plus is that it is formulated to help women throughout their pregnancy journey. It includes different nutrients that are important during different stages of pregnancy. For example, during the first trimester, women need more iron to help support the development of the baby’s blood cells. Pregnacare Plus contains more iron during this time to meet this increased need.
Finally, Pregnacare Plus is made by Vitabiotics, a company that is known for its high-quality supplements. This supplement is made with ingredients that are carefully chosen and tested to ensure that they are safe and effective for pregnant women. Overall, if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, taking Pregnacare Plus is a great way to support your health and the health of your baby.
Health Benefits of Pregnacare Plus
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals for pregnant women
- Contains folic acid to support the baby’s brain and spinal cord development
- Includes Omega-3 fatty acids for the baby’s eye and brain development
- Helps pregnant women get important nutrients found in fish without consuming it
- Formulated to support women throughout their pregnancy journey
- Contains more iron during the first trimester to support the baby’s blood cells
- Made by a company known for high-quality supplements
- Helps maintain healthy skin and hair during pregnancy
- Supports the immune system of pregnant women
- Reduces the risk of birth defects
- Provides energy to pregnant women
- Helps regulate mood swings during pregnancy
- Reduces the risk of low birth weight
- Supports healthy blood pressure during pregnancy
- Helps maintain healthy digestion during pregnancy
Precaution and Side Effects
- Pregnacare Plus Omega-3 is generally safe to use and does not have any significant side effects.
- However, it is important to follow the recommended dosage and not exceed the dose.
- If you experience any adverse effects or have any concerns about using this supplement, you should consult with a healthcare professional before continuing use.
Tablet 1 (Multivitamin and Mineral):
- Calcium Carbonate
- Magnesium Oxide
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Ferrous Fumarate
- Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Natural Source Colours [Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides])
- Zinc Sulphate
- Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate
- Niacin (as Nicotinamide)
- Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate)
- Sodium Selenate
- Betacarotene (Carriers: Starch, Maltodextrin, Modified Starch, Corn Starch, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol)
- Manganese Sulphate
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol])
- Copper Sulphate
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin HCl)
- Folacin (as Folic Acid)
- Potassium Iodide
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Tablet 2 (Omega-3 DHA):
- Omega-3 Fish Oil (Docosahexaenoic Acid Concentrate) (from Fish)
- Capsule Shell (Pharmaceutical Grade Gelatin, Glycerin, Natural Lemon Flavouring, Natural Source Colour [Red Iron Oxide])
Note: The product contains Fish.
- Contains 56 tablets/softgel
- we recommend that you take 2 to 3 packets or as many as you need.
- Pregnant mums
- Breastfeeding mums