Vitabiotics Pregnacare Max
Pregnacare Max contains a variety of important vitamins and minerals that pregnant mums need.
Generally, these include folic acid, iron, and vitamin D. Folic acid helps prevent birth defects, while iron helps build red blood cells and prevent anemia. Vitamin D is important for healthy bones and teeth.
Secondly, Pregnacare Max also contains omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the development of the baby’s brain and eyes. These fatty acids are found in fish, but many pregnant women are advised to limit their intake of fish due to the risk of mercury contamination. This supplement provides a safe and convenient way to get the omega-3s you need.
Thirdly, Pregnacare Max is easy to take. It comes in a convenient tablet form that you can take with water. The tablets are easy to swallow and don’t have a strong taste or smell. You can take them at any time of day, with or without food.
Finally, it’s important to talk to your doctor before starting any new supplement, including Pregnacare Max. Your doctor can help you determine if it’s right for you and your baby, and can also give you advice on other things you can do to have a healthy pregnancy. With the right care and attention, you can give your baby the best start in life.
Health Benefits of Pregnacare Max
- Helps prevent birth defects with folic acid
- Builds red blood cells and prevents anemia with iron
- Supports healthy bone and teeth development with vitamin D
- Promotes healthy brain and eye development with omega-3 fatty acids
- Boosts energy levels with vitamin B12
- Supports a healthy immune system with vitamin C
- Helps the body absorb iron with vitamin C
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels with chromium
- Reduces the risk of gestational diabetes with chromium
- Supports healthy skin and eyes with vitamin A
- Promotes healthy heart function with vitamin B1
- Supports a healthy nervous system with vitamin B6
- Promotes healthy digestion with vitamin B3
- Boosts the body’s ability to fight infections with zinc
- Helps the body produce collagen for healthy bones and skin with copper.
Precaution and Side Effects
- Pregnacare Max is generally safe to use and does not have any significant side effects.
- However, it is important to follow the recommended dosage and not exceed the dose.
- If you experience any adverse effects or have any concerns about using this supplement, you should consult with a healthcare professional before continuing use.
Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natural Source Colours [Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]), Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin E (D Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate)(from Soya), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Vitamin B6 (as HCI), Betacarotene (Carriers: Starch, Maltodextrin, Acacia Gum, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Chromium Trichloride, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin), Omega-3 Fish Oil (Docosahexaenoic Acid Concentrate) (from Fish)
- Contains 84 tablets/softgel
- we recommend that you take 2 to 3 packets or as many as you need.
- Pregnant mums
- Breastfeeding mums