Vitabiotics Pregnacare Breast-feeding
Pregnacare Breast-feeding is a special product made for new mums who are breastfeeding their babies. This product is very helpful because it provides all the important vitamins and minerals that new mums need to stay healthy and strong while breastfeeding.
Secondly, the product is also important because it helps to ensure that your baby gets all the nutrients they need from your breast milk. When you breastfeed, your baby relies on you to get all the vitamins and minerals they need for healthy growth and development. This product helps to make sure that you have enough of these important nutrients to pass on to your baby through your breast milk.
Thirdly, supplements like easy to use and comes in a convenient tablet form. You simply take one tablet a day with your main meal, and it will provide you with all the important nutrients you need. This is great for busy mums who don’t have a lot of time to prepare complicated meals or take multiple supplements.
Finally, using Vitabiotics Pregnacare Breast-feeding can help new mums feel more confident about their ability to breastfeed. Breastfeeding can be challenging, and many mums worry about whether they are providing their babies with enough nutrition. By taking this product, you can feel confident that you are doing everything you can to support your own health and your baby’s health.
Health Benefits of Pregnacare Breast-feeding
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals for new mums
- Supports healthy bone development in both mum and baby
- Helps to maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails
- Supports the immune system
- Helps to reduce fatigue and tiredness
- Supports normal cognitive function
- Helps to maintain healthy vision
- Supports the production of breast milk
- Helps to reduce the risk of postnatal depression
- Supports healthy thyroid function
- Helps to maintain healthy blood glucose levels
- Supports healthy digestion
- Helps to reduce inflammation in the body
- Supports healthy nervous system function
- Helps to maintain healthy heart function.
Dosage and Administration
- Swallow with water or a cold drink.
- Do not chew.
- Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Take on a full stomach.
Precaution and Side Effects
- Pregnacare Breastfeeding is generally safe to use and does not have any significant side effects.
- However, it is important to follow the recommended dosage and not exceed the dose.
- If you experience any adverse effects or have any concerns about using this supplement, you should consult with a healthcare professional before continuing use.
- Omega-3 DHA (300mg)
- Vitamin D (10mcg)
- Vitamin E (20mg α-TE)
- Vitamin C (70mg)
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (2mg)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) (2mg)
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) (20mg NE)
- Vitamin B6 (10mg)
- Folic Acid (400mcg)
- Vitamin B12 (6mcg)
- Biotin (150mcg)
- Pantothenic Acid (6mg)
- Iron (17mg)
- Zinc (15mg)
- Copper (1000mcg)
- Selenium (30mcg)
- Iodine (140mcg)
- Contains 84 tablets/softgel
- we recommend that you take 2 to 3 packets or as many as you need.
- Pregnant mums
- Breastfeeding mums