Balsam Pear Tea
Balsam pear tea is a natural herb that has been used in traditional Asian medicine for centuries. It’s often referred to as the “tea of longevity” because it helps regulate blood sugar levels faster than other teas due to its high content of antioxidants and polyphenols, which can help with only one cup per day!
This promotes insulin production while lowering glucose absorption from food. Experts also say balsam can help lower cholesterol levels when taken regularly!
Diabetes, often referred to as diabetes mellitus by doctors, describes a group of metabolic diseases in which the person has high blood glucose (blood sugar), either because insulin production is inadequate, or because the body’s cells do not respond properly to insulin, or both. This results in too much glucose building up in the blood. This excess blood glucose eventually passes out of the body in urine.
So, even though the blood has plenty of glucose, the cells are not getting it for their essential energy and growth requirements. Patients with high blood sugar will typically experience polyuria (frequent urination), and they will become increasingly thirsty (polydipsia) and hungry (polyphagia).
Benefits of Green World Balsam Pear Tea
- Reduces blood sugar level.
- Increases response of human body cells to insulin;
- Relieves the complications of diabetes.
- Repairs βcells of the pancreas which is responsible for producing insulin;
- Prohibits the absorption of glucose in the small intestine, and reduces glucose in the bloodstream;
- Alleviates complications of diabetes such as thirst and dry mouth.
Balsam Pear Powder, Green Tea Powder
- 20 Tea Bags
- People with elevated blood sugar level
- Those people with diabetes mellitus
- People with complications of diabetes
- Those with hyperglycemia
- People with diabetes
How To Use
- Place the Balsam Pear Tea bag in your favorite cup or mug.
- Bring water to a rolling boil and immediately pour over your tea bag.
- Steep for a good 3 to 5 minutes.
- Great taste can’t be rushed—it really does take the full time to release the tea’s entire flavor.
For More Updates and Customer Support Kindly Join our Facebook group: Daily Health Tips,
Also, join our amazing group on Facebook: Recs-Medix Natural Solution.